Corcentric Announces 2014 Grant Program Victor

Corcentric Announces 2014 Scholarship Program Champion Research Conventional paper

Corcentric Announces 2014 Scholarship Program Winner

1888 Press Release ­ Corcentric,  a leading provider of accounts payable automation and electronic invoicing� solutions,  today announced that it has awarded its annual Accounting Software Scholarship to Kathleen Belisle, � of Battle Ground,  WA.

MCLEAN,  VA ­ Ms.  Belisle,  who wrote the winning essay,  addresses the following question posed by� Corcentric.

Today,  with online banking,  debit cards,  and PayPal payments,  managing your personal finances may seem� easier.  But with no actual cash changing hands,  tracking your account balances becomes increasingly� significant?  If you were teaching a course on managing personal finances,  using your own experiences as an� example,  how would you instruct your students to take charge and manage their finances effectively? In her response,  Ms.  Belisle discusses the challenges of effectively managing her personal finances,  while also� balancing school and her home life.  She explains,  " What I have personally found useful is to keep my receipts, � set rules for spending limits,  and to set a weekly alarm to sit down and review my account. "  She discusses the� lessons she has learned through her personal experiences and how they could be helpful in teaching other� students the importance of effectively managing their own personal finances. The Corcentric Accounting Software Scholarship was created to help offset the increasingly heavy cost of� college and is open to all currently enrolled full­time college freshmen,  sophomores,  and juniors,  as well as� college­bound,  U. S.  high school seniors.

Corecentric thanks all the participants who submitted essays and wishes them well in their endeavors. About Corcentric

For more than 15 years,  Corcentric's cloud­based financial process automation solutions have revolutionized� how the world's largest organizations manage and protect their financial assets.  By connecting best practices�...

Share:

Related

The Catholic Inquisition Composition 28.08.2019

The Catholic Inquisition Composition

665 28.08.2019

The Catholic Inquisition

The Catholic Inquisition is best understood to be a crusade by the chapel to eliminate world of heretics. However , the scope under which these kinds of measures had…...

Read →
 The Effects of Drug abuse on Dissociative Identity Disorder Essay 28.08.2019

The Effects of Drug abuse on Dissociative Identity Disorder Essay

Alex Barbour Martha Crocker Prepare food Abnormal Psychology The effects of substance abuse on Dissociative Identity Disorder " For any variety of reasons there has…...

Read →
 The great gatsby dialectial log Essay 28.08.2019

The great gatsby dialectial log Essay

QuotationsContext/Analysis 1" And yet My spouse and i still act sometimes like I was no more than twelve. Everybody says that, especially my father. It's partially true…...

Read →
 The Process of Creating Literary Advantage Essay 28.08.2019

The Process of Creating Literary Advantage Essay

275 28.08.2019

The Process of Building

Literary Worth. While the technique of establishing fictional merit is difficult, is it doesn't only approach currently available to split up work that has significant social value by work that…...

Read →
 contract neglicence Essay 07.08.2019

contract neglicence Essay

351 07.08.2019

contract neglicence

Employers the liability Cases Walker v Northumberland County Council (1995) This situatio is distinctive as one of the first successful promises for work-related stress. Mr Walker was employed by Northumberland…...

Read →
 DBQ 2010 APWH-CK Composition 07.08.2019

DBQ 2010 APWH-CK Composition

673 07.08.2019

DBQ 2010 APWH-CK

I Was A Teenage Red Guard Share this: Issue 168 new internationalist concern 170 - April 1987 Image: Rory…...

Read →
 IS-LM Relationship - Economics Essay 07.08.2019

IS-LM Relationship - Economics Essay

п»їAssignment #1 Deriving the IS-LM Regards Abstract To find the IS-LM regards for a great economy identified by 6 structural equations, algebra is utilized to get the curves…...

Read →
 About Connect Issue Analysis Paper 07.08.2019

About Connect Issue Analysis Paper

228 07.08.2019

About Connection Issue

Relationship issue cost and high quality amortization Connection issue price and high quality amortization In January one particular, 2011, Placentero Co. released ten-year provides with a…...

Read →
 Supply String Management Essay 07.08.2019

Supply String Management Essay

Thousands of actions are performed and matched within an organization, and every company at least one supply chain romance with one other organization. Studies have led to the conclusion…...

Read →